4-in-1 Trike is the ultimate Grow-with-me Trike Kohls Baby Strollers. The Kohls Baby Strollers offers 4 ways to Ascend, to accommodate ages 9 months to 5 years: it easily converts from a stroller to a trike wheel, learn-to-ride-trike, and finally the classic trike. Kohls Baby Strollers features safety features for the youngest riders, including a removable safety Bar wrap with Cup holder and snack tray, and a 3-point harness. The trike has a quiet ride Tires when pedaling. Push-handle height-adjustable and stroller canopy remove unique styles for young riders. A sturdy steel frame and adjustable seat ensure it will last for years.
Grows with your child — 4 ways to ride: Kohls Baby Strollers baby trike, trike steering, learn-to-ride trike and classic. Secure 3-point harness and rear seat height for the safety of the baby. Safety of removable tray with Cup holder. Adjustable seat grows with your child.
Features of Kohls Baby Strollers
Adults directing & road adjusted push handle Stroller. Pedal be footrests for the early stages. Removable canopy for UV protection. Covered storage bin for fun added. Wrap removable tray for safety. 3 point harness to keep your baby safe. Adjustable grow-with-me Chair. Pedal into footrests when pushed. 49-pound weight capacity.
Kohls Baby Strollers Truly a gem!
So I want to buy my daughter trike that I could push until he reaches the peddles and also adjust the size of her body. I really need this to be a sturdy, easy to maneuver, and durable trike for a long time of use because we do a lot of walking. I did a lot of research! Some may think too much.
-Durable and dependable — I haven’t had to screw the bolt and we use it a lot!
-Many choices to make your child comfortable, all ages.
-Easy to drive and very secure, basically feels like pushing a stroller. Could easily be pushed off the sidewalk without picking up on that.
-Blinds are very useful and can be folded for sunbathing.
-Great value, so many options for great prices.
-Creaking after the first leg, it should be oiled occasionally
-I need more time to collect the bike; also the tools that they tell you to use not enough to screw everything tightly. But all this is worth it to make it feel very safe.
Finally, the reason why I chose to buy this not all RACKBIKE
1. strong handles, made of steel, and not deciding. I have read some reviews that some RACKBIKE has a handle that comes and feels cheap because it is made of plastic material. This trike was not like that. The taste is very reliable.
2. wheels are rubber, not plastic like most of the other RACKBIKE. I feel like they will last a long time.
3. it has a hatchback means there is a rear compartment that can hold your keys, mobile phones, toys, and stones that your child may collect on your feet. We put flowers there sometimes:)
4. This trike has a small tray that uses my daughter to drink. Very convenient if you are going for a walk. None of the others have RACKBIKE tray.
5. and Lastly, moving chairs, armor can be taken from, the pedals can be adjusted to stay still while you push the bike … Basically a lot of things other RACKBIKE does not have.